Discover our gas and electricity offers specially designed for industrials.
Why choose an IBERDROLA offer ?
Giving you benefits is our priority.
A special relationship
You have the support of a dedicated adviser. This person knows your needs and will help you with the paperwork whenever you need.
Custom tailored solutions
Our energy offers meet the needs of your activity.
Tailored to your budget
You get a guaranteed fixed price ! Regardless of any rate changes that occur during the term of your contract(1).
Respects the environment: 100% renewable green electricity(2) with Guarantee of Origin certificates.
In your own personal area, you have an overview of your energy consumption and can track your different contracts, by location and by period.
Close to you
Our teams in Paris, Toulouse, Lyon, Marseille and Rennes offer you support all over the country and the solutions that you need.
(1) The price of the electron (electricity) and molecule (gas) is not subject to fluctuations in the electricity and gas market during the contracted period. The IBERDROLA price (before taxes and regulated costs) remains set during the term of the contract.
(2) 100% green electricity: for each kWh of energy consumed by its customers, IBERDROLA purchases and has 1 kWh of certified renewable electricity fed into the electricity grid via Guarantees of Origin.
Contact us via our contact form if you need more information.Contact us
What are our clients thinking :
For the plastic injector that we are, the choice of electricity supplier is important. Intensive consumer of electricity, we need attractive rates as well as responsiveness in our interlocutor what we found at IBERDROLA. In addition, we were able to subscribe to Iberdrola's green offer and thus improve the carbon footprint of the products we manufacture for our customers
Florian Lefebvre - Ceo of Plastisem
I wanted to express my satisfaction to work with IBERDROLA for the quality of our exchange as well as your professionalism in your remarks.
Alexandre BOUCHARDON - INITIAL Purchasing Manager
Do you have any questions ?
Below are some frequently asked questions :
- Still gets the TRV for electricity from EDF
- Has more than 10 employees
- And its turnover for the last financial year was more than 2 million Euros. In this case, you should choose a supplier now and sign up for a new electricity supply offer, at the latest by 31 December 2020. After that date, if you do not cancel your regulated electricity rate contract, your company will automatically be switched to a temporary offer for a maximum of 12 months, until you choose a supplier and contract a new electricity supply offer.
After 20th November 2019, it was no longer possible to sign a new contract for TRV Gas. If your current gas supply contract has the Regulated Rate, you must necessarily choose a supplier and sign a new supply contract before that date. If you wish, you can do so now. After 1st December 2020, if you do not cancel your contract with the regulated gas rate, your company will automatically be switched to a temporary offer for a maximum of 12 months, until you choose a supplier and contract a new gas supply offer.
Did you know ?
industrial customers in France
producer of wind power worldwide
of the energy is produced in France